Tax Representative Services for Non-resident Individuals

Tax Representative Service for Non-resident individuals

we serve on various tax matters to you who do not have residential address in Japan but need to file your tax positions of domestic source income to Japan tax authorities.


Sample Case #1.  Income Tax filing on rental income for non-resident investors

When you receive rental income of real estate(immovable properties) located in Japan which you’ve invested, we can be your tax representative to file tax returns on the income and to complete tax payment procedures as authorized tax agent.


Sample Case #2.  20% Tax refund of Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments

When you need to file the application for the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments, we can support you to prepare the application and to file 20% tax refund of Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments as your tax representative.